Ethos and Values
Ethos & Values
Willow Wood Community Primary Schoolhas a warm, purposeful, calm, friendly atmosphere and welcomes all pupils and their families. Above all we value children, learning and partnership work and we endeavour to strive for excellence in all that we do.
As a school we aim to:
- Provide a centre of excellence for education to ensure that each child enjoys their learning and achieves their best.
- Provide a stimulating, well ordered, happy, safe, secure and inviting learning environment.
- Offer a broad, balanced, relevant and enriching curriculum that provides opportunities for all pupils to learn and to achieve and meets the needs of all pupils.
- Promote pupils’ moral, social, cultural, physical and spiritual development and prepare all pupils for the opportunities, responsibilities and challenges of life and so that they become responsible citizens of the world.
- Encourage a self-belief and a can-do attitude in all our pupils.
Our vision is that the school will deliver an excellent standard of education and so make a positive difference to the lives of children and their families. .
“Learning Today for Tomorrow”